Friday, December 19, 2008

Running Update

Well, I said I would keep you posted as to how my training for the 1/2 marathon is going. So here it is. Back in November on Thanksgiving I ran in a 5K (3.2 miles) with my sister Meredith and my brother Mike.

Since it was only a 5K I was ok to run it on little training. Since then with the colder weather and rainy weather I have not been all too motivated to get out there and run. However, that changed today.


Today I got my Christmas present a little early!

That's me and my Kyle giving my new treadmill the thumbs up!!

So now I'm officially back in training! 2miles today!!

Sometime in the early spring I want to run a 10K and the first weekend of May I want to run in the Frederick 1/2 marathon with Meredith. I figure then I will be good to run the 1/2 up in Maine in September.

Emily here we come!

1 comment:

Tiercy said...

Yahoo Michelle! I am so excited for you! I would love to get a treadmill too. maybe...one day... Are you going to let Todd use it too? haha.

Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!