Wednesday, July 14, 2010

the best news EVER!!!

It's like music to my ears...

Like Todd asking me out for the first time...

Like diamonds and pearls on my birthday...

Like reaching a fitness or weight loss goal... on ACCIDENT (like that ever happens)...

Like finding out your birth certificate is wrong and you are actually 5 years younger...

Like having your first kiss on a romantic moonlit beach...

What?

What is this that could have me skipping and dancing as if I'm one of the Von Trapps???

JAKEY WENT PEE PEE ON THE POTTY!!! ON PURPOSE!!!

Yes people, I'm riding this train all the way to Nomorediaperville!!!

Woo hoo!! All Abooooooooard!!

1 comment:

Tiercy said...

nomorediaperville is a great place to be. so funny because the other day Steve and i were flipping through the Costco flyer and we saw the diaper coupon and I told him I was so glad we didn't need those anymore. Way to go Jake!!! Yahoo!