Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I love this man...

I just got this e-mail:


"Hey,
I am going to set up a date night. I was thinking about this Saturday. I say I will arrange a sitter, you and I could go to Dutch’s Daughter (after this past weekend, u deserve it.) And then we could walk hand in hand around a Baker Park while we digest dinner and then maybe we can go get a coffee for you and just enjoy each other’s company. If you could do me the honor of being my date, I would really like that.

Your Hubby who loves you more than you know,

Todd"


and it made my day!!!

of course I said yes!

2 comments:

Tiercy said...

Phew...I was so worried about Todd's mental state if you had said "no." I will take full credit for this...it was being raised with all sisters that made him this way. (well, you know what i mean. Blair was living with my dad after all.) Totally kidding...it's a true love story for sure. =) I hope you guys have a fabulous date!

Paige said...

I have to agree with Tierc...it was being raised with all sisters. Remember. if he ever treats you wrong to take away his blanket, put it in the closet, and then sit in front of the closet and laugh out loud.

I hope you got to go! I'm so sorry I couldn't sit for you. Todd is such an awesome husband! Enjoy.