Thursday, April 30, 2009

Heard around the House

As the kids were playing Hide-and-Seek:
Kyle: (in total sister adoration) "Julianna, you know all the best hiding places! You're a really good hider!"
Julianna: "Mmm Hmm! That's how I roll, baby!"

Jake: "Awwwwwww!" (pointing to Penny, walking to Penny, and falling on Penny in a canine adoring hug)

Drew: (When found at 6:10am curled up in a little ball on the floor of the bathroom) "I'm just trying to wake up all the way." Riiiiiight... honey you know you can do that more comfortably in bed?

1 comment:

Emilie said...

Hey,
I swear I posted a comment yesterday and it's not here! I love this funny post and your funny kids.

I'm really excited for your upcoming race and can't wait to hear the details. you are going to be GREAT. You are so ready.

Good luck! Have fun! Take pictures!