Saturday, May 2, 2009

What is the deal here???

So if you have been following me for a bit you know that my new thing is running and there is a race... a 1/2 marathon... TOMORROW!!!

It is raining.

It is not supposed to stop till like the end of the week or something like that.

It is supposed to be raining DURING the race tomorrow.

I (most certainly) did not train to run in the rain. I like things to be a certain way. My way! This was not in the plan.

Todd says to suck it up and stop being a baby. More refreshing to run in the rain instead of blazing heat. Remember the first weekend of May 9 years ago when you walked in the AVON 3 day walk? Remember the unseasonably HOT 98 degree weather??!!! Well you did that no problem and came home and took a test and found you were pregnant with Julianna! If you can do that then you can certainly do this!!!

At this point all I hear is blah, blah blah... didn't train all this time to quit now... blah, blah, blah...

UGH!! I DOOOOON'T WAAAAAAAAAAANT TO RUN IN THE RAAAAAAAAAIN!!!!!!

Fine, I'll go! I just reserve the right to whine about it!

No comments: