Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Guess that Baby!!!

OK this is in honor of the ones who made me a Mommy in the first place! AND because I can't post a tribute to my Mommy and Todd's Mommy because my camera got left at my Mommy's house after our Mother's Day Brunch on Saturday. Soooo... you will have to be patient and wait to see the brunch photos and the treats I got on Mother's Day!

OK here it goes... in no particular order I present to you OUR CHILDREN!! See if you can guess who's who!
A.

B.

C.

D.

Boy, oh boy, oh boy, oh girl, do I love those kids!! (That's not a hint) Can't wait to see how you do on the guessing!

7 comments:

Emilie said...

A. Jake
B. Julianna
C. Kyle
D. Drew

(I think I might be REALLY wrong, but that is my best guess. Did I get one right?) xo

Michelle said...

Oh, I guess I should have said when the BIG REVEAL would be!

Hmm, I'll give everyone a chance to play till tomorrow evening :)

Tiercy said...

B. Julianna
D. Drew
A. Jake
C. Kyle

that's my answer. If you are wondering why they aren't in the right order, that is how I figured them out. I told myself that I wouldn't look at anyone's answer BEFORE i guessed. It looks like Emilie and I are on the same page. = )

Meredith said...

A. Jake
B. Drew
C. Kyle
D. Julianna

I know that I'm in two of the pictures (and 2 of the deliveries) but one of the pictures I can't figure out if that picture was taken post-delivery or after the fact!! Your babies all look identical :o)

Michelle said...

Alright, alright!

Emilie and Tiercy you are correct!

Meredith, you were right about the ones where you are in the pictures.

Emilie said...

that is really crazy especially considering I definitely had NO idea.

Michelle! I can't wait to hear what we win!

xo

Tiercy said...

Wahoo!!! I won!! I won!! what did I win? yeah me!!