Friday, May 29, 2009

More Sisterly E-Mail Fun (for Tiercy)

OK Tiercy asked for me to post more e-mail fun with my sisters if I got the chance... here we go trying to organize a total family outing to an amusemant park this summer.

Enjoy!

Mindy: Also, Mer and I were thinking (well, I shared my thoughts with her and she agreed) that we would try to go as a family to Dutch Wonderland instead of Sesame Place in the beginning of August. It is closer and still geared for kids so you don't get the white trash kissing in line. What does everyone think?



Michelle: I don't understand what you have against white trash kissing... if that's the case you and Shawn need to cool it ya know?


Meredith: We love to make out in line. Especially in my stretch jeans and halter half-shirt. I guess we won't go then.



Mindy: O-Kay Michelle and meredith will be kissing in line with their way too tight tops and bottoms. please make sure that Todd and Dan are wearing their wife beaters or at least have them tucked into their back pockets with their cutoff jean shorts



Michelle: Todd and I were thinking that since I've been working out I could pull off the bikini with unzipped cutoff jeans shorts look. Shoot... even without working out...



Mindy: These e-mail visuals are getting better by the minute

1 comment:

Tiercy said...

LOL. thanks so much for sharing. I am still laughing as I type this. Op...no, my boys just started fighting about who is putting the bread away. not laughing anymore.

Please keep them coming. i love these emails that you guys share.