Wednesday, May 13, 2009

somtimes a mother brother needs a little help

You all are in for a treat. All because I'm laid up in bed with a bum back!

Dear sweet Todd stayed home today so I could really rest my back. I seem to have thrown it out once again. All I can think is how darn beautiful the weather is and how suh-weet it would be to go for a 3-4 mile run today. But alas here I lay... bored in bed... listening to Todd clean the ants that we seem to be plagued with this season out of the shed before he mows our back yard. Seriously, it has taken him more time to clean the shed then mow the little plot of land we call a backyard. Now he and the kids are going to a field to play soccer. At least some of our family can enjoy the nice weather... Jake has another ear infection... found out yesterday... and is sleeping. I guess there is no denying that I need to schedule an ENT appointment for him. Seems ear tubes might be in the cards for him after all.

Whew, more info about our family then you thought you were in for, huh?

Ok! Now to the point of all this... as I lay here resting I have been going through photos on the computer and found these from the fall of 2004. Drew is 20 months and Kyle is about 2 months.

Here buddy, you lost your paci. Let me help you with that!



Open up so I can get it in there will you?

What are you laughing at?


It sure does look good... do you mind if I try a little?



Ohhhhh yeaaaaah, that hits the spot!

2 comments:

Tiercy said...

Pictures sure can tell a story. so dang cute!

Tiercy said...

oh, btw, I highly recommend the tubes. It was the best thing we ever did for Alayna.

Also, I just found out from the dentist that Ty's last molar has almost NO emamel on it. he thought it might be due to the antibiotics from all the MANY ear infections he had as a baby. Tubes are worth it!