Friday, August 15, 2008

Hershey Park ~ Day of Fun


On Tuesday the 12th we went to Hershey Park. This was the first time that Todd and I have taken our family to an amusement park. We couldn't have picked a better day. It was sunny in the mid 80's with no humidity. Almost unheard of weather for the middle of August.


All the cousins from my (Michelle's) side of the family decided to join us. Julianna and Britney had a great time going on all the "big kid" rides. Here they are waiting to go on the Merry-go-round. OK that's not a "big kid" ride but they were still excited to go on it. All was well until Julianna ended up on a horse that didn't go up and down. Then we all experienced one of her "big kid" temper tantrums. Oh well, at least it was short lived!

Drew, Britney, and Julianna on the swings.


Kyle waiting to go on the Merry-go-round with his Daddy. OK, I have to ask, what do you think about the hat? Let's just say it's definitely not a favorite of mine... and a good thing Todd wasn't wearing it when we met. Love the man - not the hat!!!


Here is Jake enjoying a mid-morning nap. He is such an easy going baby!

Here are Todd and my sister Mindy waiting in line with Kyle, Hannah, Luke, and Elliot.


This is one of my favorite pictures. At one point all of the kids spontaneously sat down, Julianna whipped out her map and they all started searching for where in the park all the water rides were. Julianna really looks like she knows what she is doing doesn't she?


And finally, what day at the park is complete without winning a mini basketball? Todd and my brother-in-law Dan disappeared for a few minutes and when they returned they had these with them. Way to go, guys!



OK, after doing all of this one thing is painfully obvious to me! Where am I? These pictures are just a sampling of all the ones that were taken at the park. In all those pictures there is not a single one of me. Hmmmmm... have to do better with that in the future!

4 comments:

Tiercy said...

Todd, what happened to cool? Ditch the hat!!

I love these pictures! Julianna is so beautiful! And your boys are so handsome! I can't believe how big Jake is already! He is still suppose to be a baby!

FROM OUR PHONE CONVERSATION: Todd, you need to learn to share. LOL (at least I make myself laugh).

Unknown said...

I know--what was he thinking? He and Al are "hat brothers" since Al has one just like it. Wish I knew how to post that picture!

Love your blog, Michelle. I feel so much more connected now!

Michelle said...

Tierc,

You just don't know what cool is anymore!!!! Cool is being able to wear that hat and look GOOD!!!!! Like I do, besides Michelle bought it for me.
If it didn't look cool, why did she buy it? Huh? How bout them apples sister?

Michelle said...

Helloooo, I bought it 'cause I knew you liked it and this version is only slightly better than the first one you had.
Now that's sacrifice!
I just realized we need our own user names. It looks like I am talking to myself.
Michelle