Saturday, August 16, 2008

Memories

Here's a fun little game... leave a comment on our blog of a memory that we have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known us for a short time or a long time, if the memory is about one or the both of us, just anything that you remember! Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It is pretty funny to read the responses. If you leave a memory about us, we'll assume you are playing and come to your blog and leave one about you. On your mark... get set... blog those memories!

We've seen this post on another blog and left a comment; we figure that we'd better post it too so they will have a place to play.

3 comments:

Tiercy said...

Okay, of all the memories, I don't know why this was the first that popped into my head. Our first Christmas as a married couple, Steve and I flew home to Maryland. One night you and I were up in my mom's room with 3 month-old Noah. We were both ooggling over him. You were holding him and playing with him when he suddenly spit-up all over you. Do you remember where he got you? You handeled it really well.

I remember the memory that you left on my blog. I've forgotten what it's like to be spontaneous like that. You are so easy to talk to and I always enjoy our conversations.

Michelle said...

Yes I remember! Actually it was at Beth's house. My pants were wet the whole rest of the night! Thanks, Noah :)

Tiercy said...

ha, LOL, you do remember. Yep, he got you in the crotch. I guess he has good aim. xoxo