Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Out of the mouths of Mom-Mom's babes...

In honor of Mom-Mom's birthday I asked the kids what they love best about their Mom-Mom. Here are their unedited answers!

Julianna (age 8): I think Mom-Mom is great because she takes us all out for our birthdays. She is nice and very fun. She is a great friend and when you write to her she writes you back!

Drew (age 6): The first thing I love about Mom-Mom is that she always takes us out for a special evening when our birthdays are here. I love her because she sometimes always gives us gifts. She always makes me happy when I'm feeling sad!

Kyle (age 5): Happy birthday Mom-Mom, I love you so much that I'm happy to be at your birthday. I love Mom-Mom because she gave me the panda bear. I love M0m-Mom because she played "follow the leader" with us. Thank you for buying me something for my birthday!

Jake (age 1): When asked "Who loves Mom-Mom?" threw up his hands and said, "Meeeeee!!!" but before you get too excited that's what he says when you ask him who loves ice-cream or who loves daddy, etc.

Then he started to whine and cry because he has a fever of 102. Good times!







Yes Julianna's shirt is on inside out. Yes, Kyle is wearing his Bumble Bee Transformer costume. Yes, Jake and Drew are still in their jammies.

1 comment:

ann said...

WHat can I say but thank you? I know! Those are some beautiful kids!

Lots of love to all of you all too!