Sunday, November 7, 2010

FAMILY

It was great to be with my Family on my 40th birthday.

Mom and Al: You rock. Thanks for dinner and the memories and the gift. It was great to see you and hope to see you again soon.

Buff and Robin: We have such a great time with you and love you all so much. You are amazing and we are continuing to pray and hope for the very best. Thanks for everything which is too numerous to list here but know that you have a special place in our hearts. Thanks for the I-Pad.

Andy,
Thanks for hosting the party and it was great to see you more this week thank in the last 6 months combined. Come and lift with me. I miss hanging out with you.

Paige and Tiercy,
Thanks for the memories. Friday at Go Ape was a blast and I am glad it worked it well. Tiercy, thanks for coming out and Paige thanks for winning free tickets. You are great sisters and I hope you all had as much fun as I did and can't wait to see what we look like at 80. Thanks for the jacket and Panera card.

Blair,
Come on over so I can beat you in backgammon and poker or at least try.

My Dearest Michelle: You are simply an amazing woman and I love you very much. Good luck at your first marathon and I will be cheering you from afar. You are simply the glue that keeps or family all together and I don't know what I would do without you.

Torin, Thane, Grayson, Tobin, Noah, Brenna, Laney, Tyler, and Ethan: You guys and gals are cool nieces and nephews. Love you!!

Julianna, Drew, Kyle and Jake: I am proud to be your Daddy and don't grow up so fast. You are too big already.


Todd

4 comments:

Todd said...

My Dear Todd,
You are amazing!! I'm so proud of you for making your plan and sticking to it. Also, I'm jealous because what took you 2 months to loose took me one and a half years to loose. That's simply not fair... except that I didn't give up my sweets as consistantly as you did... hmmmmm.

You are my "Hot Toddy" now more than ever!!

xo
Michelle

ann said...

What a great post! It was so much fun last night and seeing the three of you so happy was worth a million. You do look awesome--the older you get the better looking you are! and, you were one cute baby!

I am a proud mom!

Tiercy said...

I love this post!

Todd, do you think we could plan GoApe at 80? Let's plan on it.

What a special weekend that will live in my heart forever!

One of life's greatest blessings is the love of a family.

Elizabeth said...

Todd, That was such a touching post--my thoughts were with all of you all weekend. So wish I could have been there to be a part of it. I have so many memories of the three of you as babies, as little kids (especially your visits to us in NJ),as young adults and now as parents and super people. Hope to see you all soon. LOL