Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Jolly Jumper

Last night as we were getting the kids ready for bed I put Jake in the Jolly Jumper. As I walked by him I thought to myself, "Look how cute he is! One of these days I'm going to get a video of that." Then I realized with horror that I've said that about each of the kids when they were babies. AND... I had let the moments pass with all of them. So I quick grabbed the camera and this is what I caught. It's not the best quality. Certainly no "Laney dancing to Spiderman" but I got it!!!

Thanks Todd for getting the others ready for bed solo! This one is dedicated to you!

Oh and just so you all know... I HATE my voice on this thing! I'll try to do better next time!

3 comments:

Paige said...

Love the clapping feet with the socks coming off! Glad you finally did it! He looked like he was having a great time.

Meredith said...

As cute as Jake is, I do love Penny attacking the camera :o)

Tiercy said...

ha. That is too cute!! Paige and I must be twins because I was going to say the same thing about the sock. Jake loves that thing. My kids liked it but not that much. I loved seeing his wild side. Kyle is too cute: "Hi to the camera." hilarious. Penny needs to learn how to not give such sloppy kisses.